MUSTO DYNAMIC PRO II
With racing boats getting lighter, faster and stronger, you should ensure that your kit is similarly engineered towards performance. As the ultimate in innovative technical footwear, our Dynamic Pro II features a gilly lacing system that holds your foot securely in place. A TPU welded overlay in the upper supplies lateral support while a shock-absorbing heel cage supplies a secure and durable Dynamic Fit. For ventilation, drainage and decreased drying time, the shoes feature a mono mesh construction. Our lightweight, shock-absorbing midsole has been complemented by GripDeck rubber and GripFlex tread to give exceptional, multi-directional traction on deck, with XPL drainage to keep your feet dry and comfortable in the shoe.
UPPER: 55% Synthetic mesh, 40% TPU, 5% microfiber.
OUTSOLE: GripDeck sole with sticky rubber compound
EXPLORE ALL FEATURES:
- Elasticated Gilly cords hold the tongue against your foot for a dynamic, snug fit
- XPL water drainage technology to prevent pooling in the shoe
- GripFlex multi-directional outsole grip for exceptional grip on wet surfaces
- A GripDeck sole with a sticky rubber compound for sure grip on wet surfaces - non-marking
- Dynamic Gilly lacing system provides a secure and comfortable closure
- Single layer mesh construction for ventilation, drainage, fast drying and easy cleaning
- TPU on the forefoot adds protection
- TPU welded overlay along the sides for lateral support
- EVA midsole for shock absorption, comfort and protection
- Closed Cell Technology within the heel cage for anti-microbial protection, odour resistance and an easy clean surface
Colors: Black, Platinum